How many packets should I buy?
- Powderheadz, Snowboarding Profiles and the founders of Strapins, all recommend having 2 on each boot (4 Strapins) so you have performance and peace of mind which is our Ultimate Control Package.
- Strapins will 100% lock your foot into your boot better so it really depends on the amount of response and control you are looking for.
- If you mainly ride groomers and all mountain, then use 2 Strapins on each snowboard boot. You will notice a massive difference in how instant your response is and how quickly your transitions are.
- If you are more of a park/freestyle rider, then you may only need one on each snowboard boot above the ankle, assuming you prefer a softer feeling and more flexible boot. This being said, some serious big air boarders use 2 on each boot for more stability and launch control. USA clients only are able to order 1 packet due to postage costs of USD$19.50 to everywhere else.
- If your snowboard boots have seen better days, are damaged, or you suffer heel lift, too much movement etc, then two straps on each boot will quickly bring them back to life and give you back the control you need to ride well.
-If you are a back country rider and think you will only need them for emergencies, trust us when we say once you try them they won't spend any time in your pocket!