How many packets should I buy?
Powderheadz, Snowboarding Profiles and the founders of Strapins, all recommend having 2 on each boot so you have performance and peace of mind which is our Ultimate Control Package.
Strapins will 100% lock your foot into your boot better so it really depends on the amount of response and control you are looking for.
Buy 1 and get your second packet for half price with our Ultimate Control Package
If you mainly ride groomers and all mountain, then use 2 Strapins on each snowboard boot. You will notice a massive difference in how instant your response is and how quickly your transitions are.
If you are more of a park/freestyle rider, then you may only need one on each snowboard boot above the ankle, assuming you prefer a softer feeling and more flexible boot. This being said, some serious big air boarders use 2 on each boot for more stability and launch control.
If your snowboard boots have seen better days, are damaged, or you suffer heel lift, too much movement etc, then two straps on each boot will quickly bring them back to life and give you back the control you need to ride well.
If you are a back country rider and think you will only need them for emergencies, trust us when we say once you try them they won't spend any time in your pocket!
WHAT DO THEY COME WITH?
- Strapins are sold in pairs - 1 Packet comes with 2 Strapins inside.
- Ultimate control through all your turns.
- No need to constantly retighten your boots
- No more pain from insufficient circulation
- Keep riding, even if a boot breaks..seriously!
- Affordable, reliable and easy to carry
HOW DO THEY FIT?
- With Strapins one size fits all boots.
- They are durable and are the perfect length and width after much trial and error.
- See Instructions page on our website for further information.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Tighter turns and reliable hold in all conditions.
- Straps will not loosen. Once you're locked in, you're set for the day.
- Keep riding if one, or even both of your boots break....seriously!
- No more pain due to poor circulation in your boot. Completely avoidable.
- The cheapest insurance for emergencies with boots and bindings you can buy.
HOW DO THEY WORK?
- Strapins eliminates the extra space at the top, and bottom, of your snowboard boot with 2 straps.
- This ensures there is no delay when your shin pushes forward at the start of your turn and guarantees a quicker and more controlled transition.
- We strongly believe in our product but if you have any issues with your order please contact us by email with photo evidence of the product being destroyed (cut up) and a refund (or full replacement at no cost) will be processed according to the method of payment used. If you have any issues with them please let us know - email@example.com