Prices Include shipping
How many packets should I buy?
- Strapins will 100% lock your foot into your boot better so it really depends on the amount of response and control you are looking for.
- Buy 1 and get your second packet for half price shipped anywhere with our Ultimate Control Package
- If you mainly ride groomers and all mountain, then use 2 Strapins on each snowboard boot. You will notice a massive difference in how instant your response is and how quickly your transitions are.
- If you are more of a park/freestyle rider, then you may only need one on each snowboard boot above the ankle, assuming you prefer a softer feeling and more flexible boot. This being said, some serious big air boarders use 2 on each boot for more stability and launch control.
- If your snowboard boots have seen better days, are damaged, or you suffer heel lift, too much movement etc, then two straps on each boot will quickly bring them back to life and give you back the control you need to ride well.
-If you are a back country rider and think you will only need them for emergencies, trust us when we say once you try them they won't spend any time in your pocket!